Funyuns and Mountain Dew

A study of alternative fuels.

Help A College Student:




Powered by Blogger

Subscribe with Bloglines Add to My Yahoo!
Get Firefox

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Temporary home

This is only a temporary location while I'm working on a rather large project. Hopefully I'll be leaving blogger for greener pastures in the next month or so. In the meantime, this is where you can find my thoughts on politics, sports, and the web.

About Me:

Name: Richard Ceccarelli
Age: 20
Location: Orange County, CA
Stats: 5-11, 130 lbs. Black hair, brown eyes
Occupation: Student (Political Science major)

Hobbies: Baseball, sports in general (if there's scoring involved, I'm there!), politics, reading, web design.
Books: Atlas Shrugged, anything by Ayn Rand or George Orwell.
Music: Nine Inch Nails, Bjork, PJ Harvey, Classical
Teams: Angels, Ducks, Raiders, Clippers, Galaxy

Blogger profile
0 comments
Home

Comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Place

Media

Hall of Fame

Behind the Orange Curtain

California

Best of the Rest

Organizations


Bear Flag League:


Archives

Content and template copyright 2005, Richard Ceccarelli. Free to use, but must credit.